Azam Marine Ferry to Dar es Salaam and then Meet your driver and drive to Mikumi National Park, hot lunch in Morogoro. Dinner and overnight at Camp Bastian.
Camp Bastian Mikumi is set in unique and natural surroundings. The Camp is located in the buffer zone of Mikumi National Park about 10km from the main gate and A7 Dar es Salaam-Zambia/Malawi Highway. Cottages has private verandah and is decorates with locally made furniture and fabrics to keep an authentic atmosphere in the rooms, each cottage have private bathroom attached. You will find everything you need during your stay, complimentary bottled water, towels and mosquito netting, hot water and electricity 24hrs.
Mikumi National Park abuts the northern border of Africa’s biggest game reserve – the Selous – and is transected by the surfaced road between Dar es Salaam and Iringa. It is thus the most accessible part of a 75,000 square kilometer (47,000 square mile) tract of wilderness that stretches east almost as far as the Indian Ocean. The open horizons and abundant wildlife of the Mkata Floodplain, the popular centerpiece of Mikumi, draw frequent comparisons to the more famous Serengeti Plains.
After breakfast, full day game drive in the park with lunch boxes. Dinner and overnight at Camp Bastian.
After breakfast, depart back to Dar with lunch box, then Ferry to catch your connection to Zanzibar.
- Ferry Return ZNZ-DAR- ZNZ.
- Alphard/ Jeep 4 x 4 from Dar – Mikumi – Dar
- Jeep 4×4 and English-speaking driver/guide
- 2 nights full board accommodation at Camp Bastian
- Park fees full day game drives as above
- Tourism development levy
- Lunch on the Road
- Drinks (2 bottles of Mineral water on the Road)
- Accommodation and meals in Dar
- Soft drinks and Beverages
- Transfer from Hotels to Ferry Return
- Medical and luggage insurance
- Tips and other personal expenses
There are no reviews yet.